Understanding mobile consumer attitudes, product usage behaviors, future purchase intentions and the implications of societal and emerging technology trends is critical for success in the highly competitive global telecommunications industry. Valient Telecommunications Market Research delivers extensive telecom industry domain expertise and insightful, actionable full-service research results to each of our client’s research initiatives.
Mobile device manufacturers, telecom product retailers, wireless service providers and mobile content suppliers including navigation, television, video, image and gaming companies around the world depend on Valient Telecom & Mobile Market Research for quantitative survey-based and qualitative research studies. Leveraging cutting-edge Internet-based primary and secondary market research data collection and reporting technologies, we deliver superior results, insightful analysis and solid, fact-driven strategic recommendations that gives our clients a competitive advantage
Telecom & Mobile Consumer Market Research Insights
Valient Telecommunications Market Research specializes in delivering ad-hoc research services focused on exceeding your expectations. Based upon each individual project’s parameters, we recommend the optimal quantitative or qualitative data collection methodology, sampling & analysis plan and detailed reporting structure. Using advanced analytical tools and innovative segmentation strategies, we provide you deep insight beyond the collected data to uncover valuable consumer or business focused insights, brand preferences, price sensitivity, product usage trends and desired product features and service level requirements.
Some examples of telecom & mobile industry research services:
Telecom & Mobile Market Research Services
- Mobile Consumer Satisfaction Surveys – measurement of key mobile service quality and satisfaction criteria to improve loyalty and retention. Customizable survey platforms can provide in-depth insights beyond standard syndicated mobile consumer satisfaction offerings. Available in in-depth interviews (IDI), mail, telephone, interactive voice response (IVR) and Internet research methodologies, survey programs can be programmed in multiple languages and conducted with a variety of consumer product and service offerings including voice, text, instant messaging, ring tones, camera features, music & entertainment, mobile gaming and Internet access.
- Mobile Technologies Surveys – measurement and assessment of current and future adoption of mobile technologies and features including WiFi, 3G-4G, WiMAX, multimedia messaging service, video chat, mobile television, high definition television and digital video broadcasting.
- Focus Groups – conducted within your target local MSA market, face-to-face focus groups can provide excellent qualitative insights and detailed respondent verbatims regarding your product or service.
- Online Focus Groups – conducted nationwide or within your target local MSA market, online focus groups can provide cost-effective qualitative insights through an interactive online HTML-based forum. This option is excellent for any type of visual stimuli including print ads, website screenshots, streaming video product demonstrations or television commercial testing.
- Flexible Market Research Capabilities – available research modes include in-depth interviews (IDI), mail & kiosk-based point-of-service, telephone & interactive voice response (IVR) and Internet-based web surveys.
Telecom & Mobile Market Research Project Topics
- Mobile Consumer Segmentation Analyses
- Mobile Consumer Shopping Behavior Studies
- Mobile Product & Service Corporate Reputation, Loyalty & Satisfaction Research
- Mobile Product & Service Advertising Effectiveness Testing & Tracking
- Mobile Product & Service Brand Development, Positioning, Testing & Tracking
- Mobile Product & Service Offering Design & Content Research
- Mobile Product & Service Product & Concept Development
- Mobile Product & Service Longitudinal Customer Loyalty & Satisfaction Tracking Studies
- Mobile Gaming Research
- Mobile Camera Usage Research
- Mobile Product Bluetooth Technology & Accessory Usage Research
- Mobile Phone User U.S. Omnibus Service
- Global Positioning System Technology Research
- Smartphone Product Research
- Wireless Entertainment Network Research
- Trendsetter Early Technology Adopter Research
- Broadband, High-Speed & DSL Internet Access Research
- Public, Consumer & Business WiFi Usage & Access Research
- Choice-Based Conjoint Studies
- Online Focus Groups & Communities
- Face-to-Face Focus Groups
- ProvidataTM Competitive Intelligence Data Collection, Analysis & Assessment