In the global financial services sector, understanding consumer and business decision makers is crucial for success. Having deep insight into their buying behaviors, product usage patterns and future purchase intentions can provide your company with invaluable strategic planning market intelligence to drive your business to new heights.
Valient Financial Services Market Research delivers extensive financial services industry domain expertise and insightful full-service market research results to each of our client’s research initiatives. Our clients include leading banks, insurance companies and investment firms from around the world. We provide quantitative survey-based and qualitative research studies that leverage our cutting-edge Internet-based primary and secondary market research data collection and reporting technologies.
Banking & Financial Services
- Multi-national banks
- Commercial banking & investment
- Local banks
- Retail banking & investment
- Savings & loans
- Employer associations & credit unions
- Payment services
- Multi-national insurance companies
- Insurance agencies & networks
- Insurance brokers
- Life insurance companies
- Property & casualty insurance companies
- Business & retail insurance companies
- Corporate insurance
Investment & Securities
- Financial planning associations
- High-asset private investors
- Mutual fund investment trust firms
- Stock & bond brokerages
Financial Services Market Research Services
Valient Financial Services Market Research delivers superior results, insightful analysis and solid, fact-driven strategic recommendations to our valued clients, past projects include:
- Consumer Credit Card Usage Surveys
- E-Commerce Usage & Optimization
- Bank & Financial Institution Customer Satisfaction
- Investment Brokerage Customer Satisfaction
- Consumer & Business Insurance Customer Satisfaction
- Share of Wallet Measurement
- Customer Experience Management
- New Product Evaluation, Testing & Optimization
- Price Sensitivity Analyses
- Market Segmentation Analyses
- Corporate Reputation, Loyalty & Satisfaction Research
- Financial Institution Advertising Effectiveness Testing & Tracking
- Financial Institution Brand Equity Development, Positioning, Testing & Tracking
- Financial Institution Longitudinal Customer Loyalty & Satisfaction Tracking Studies
- Financial Institution Online Focus Groups & Communities
- ProvidataTM Competitive Intelligence Data Collection, Analysis & Assessment
Bank Customer Satisfaction Surveys – online and telephone interviews with bank customers including online reports by branch location, district/zone, state or region. Frequency can be monthly, quarterly or annual. Reports are highly customizable and can incorporate local, regional or national customer satisfaction benchmarking metrics.
Financial Services Specialty Panel Research
For online and telephone-based market research initiatives, Valient Financial Services Market Research utilizes specialty panels to reach select respondents including high net worth individuals, household decision makers, financial advisors & planners, benefits administrators, small business owners and C-suite executives. For business-to-business studies, reaching key decision makers is critical to successful research initiatives. Understanding the drivers of corporate purchasing behavior including price sensitivity, brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and marketing/communications effectiveness is extremely important. For consumer based studies, specialty panels are used for pre-launch product testing, advertising effectiveness measurement, market segmentation analysis and brand loyalty measurement.
Cost-Effective Financial Services Sector Market Research Insights
Valient Financial Services Market Research specializes in delivering ad-hoc research services focused on exceeding your expectations. Based upon each individual project’s parameters, we recommend the optimal quantitative or qualitative data collection methodology, sampling & analysis plan and detailed reporting structure. Using advanced analytical tools and innovative segmentation strategies, we provide you deep insight beyond the collected data to uncover valuable consumer-focused insights, brand preferences, pricing sensitivity levels and product usage trends.
Online Focus Groups: conducted nationwide or within your target user group audience, online focus groups can provide cost-effective qualitative insights through an interactive online HTML-based forum. This option is excellent for any type of visual stimuli including print ads, website screenshots, streaming video product demonstrations or television commercial testing.
Flexible Market Research Capabilities: available research modes include in-depth interviews (IDI), kiosk-based point-of-service surveys, mail surveys, telephone & interactive voice response (IVR) surveys and Internet-based online surveys.