The global automotive electric vehicle industry includes a diverse cross-section of industries including automotive, power generation & distribution, specialty chemical, plastics and advanced electronics. Understanding this industry’s unique structure, technological innovations and key drivers are critical elements for success. Vehicle manufacturers, Tier 1-2-3 original equipment and aftermarket suppliers and investment firms around the world depend on Valient Electric Vehicle Market Research for insightful electric vehicle industry market research, competitive intelligence products and management consultation services. Utilizing the latest Internet-based primary and secondary market research data collection and reporting technologies, we deliver superior results, insightful analysis and solid, fact-driven strategic recommendations.
Valient Electric Vehicle Supplier Profiles
Valient Electric Vehicle Supplier Profiles contain in-depth competitive intelligence and insightful analysis on the world’s leading electric vehicle system and component suppliers. Senior automotive executives at vehicle manufacturers, systems & component suppliers and the global investment community utilize Valient Electric Vehicle Supplier Profiles for merger & acquisition prospecting, competitive threat analyses and joint venture partner searches.
These profiles contain corporate history, organizational structure, recent financial performance, ownership status, key executive profiles, business operations, plant detail, joint ventures, alliances, licensing agreements, research & development activities, current and advanced product lineup and legal issues. These profiles also include:
- Current/future market strategies and market position
- Competitive strengths, core competencies, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis)
- Current OEM customer relationships
- Product technology levels
- Business operations by region, including production operations, employment levels, union affiliations, joint ventures and current business by vehicle platform
- Detailed financial analysis including sales projections, market value, key ratios and revenue projections
- Profiles of corporate executives
- Research & development activities, including current staffing levels and projects under development.
- Legal issues, including lawsuits, recalls, patents and product licenses
- Potential market events, possible merger & acquisition scenarios and potential product mix changes.
Valient Electric Vehicle Industry Consulting Services include:
- Electric Vehicle System & Component Technology Assessment
- Electric Vehicle System & Component Sourcing Analyses
- Electric Vehicle System & Component Forecasts
- Product & Concept Development